Wednesday, December 5, 2007

No School!

There are a few new posts on here. Pretty cool, huh? I had a little extra today because school got canceled. We have one day built into the calendar, so we won't have to make this one up. This is only the start of the snow season, though. I'm sure we'll have plenty of others. Cara and I went to lunch, Sam's Club, etc. If the roads were so bad why were we out running around, right? Things are warming up and sloshing down by now. I felt pretty cool chomping through the snow in my all wheel drive Subaru. Tater had fun running through the snow as well. He's taking a nap right now, though. All that fun will wear a dog out. I hope all is well with everyone.

1 comment:

  1. I just want to inform you that Ally just let me know that Tater is her favorite dog! She loved the video of him in the snow and said he was crazy. I believe she's correct!

    Also, the baby looks just like you Cara! HaHa!

    Erin & Ally

    P.S. Snow Days Rock!!!

    ReplyDelete