Monday, January 28, 2008

It's been awhile...

Well, it's been almost a month since our last posting and not much has changed. Casey is full swing into school, having his students writing research papers. I don't think he is looking forward to grading 95 of them, but that's the life of an English teacher! I have been working my same hours, picking up some when I have feeling up to it. I have still taking classes and trying to stay ahead just in case...sometimes the baby has plans of his/her own. We are still have appointments every 2 weeks. Everything is still looking good. The heart rate is consistently high 150s. We will start going every week at 35-36 weeks. Right now I have 31 weeks. Tater is doing well. Enjoying his weekends with the grandparents and livin' the good life. The baby shower is being planned as we speak. It's on Feb. 17th and it sounds like it is going to be quite a party! Lots of desserts and chocolates! We hope and pray everyone is doing well. Hopefully we'll be better at updating the site when the baby comes. Casey and I will get on posting some new pictures! Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I'm so excited for an update! Miss you guys. I'm sorry I can't make it for the baby shower- but eat some chocolate for me! Hope to visit you this summer- but I will call you soon!

    ReplyDelete