Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas is Over

The more time I have, the less I blog? I'm not sure why it happens, but it does. I now have a few hours left of my Christmas break, and here we are. Cara, Boston, and I had a great Christmas break. We got to hang out with friends (both in town and out of town); we got to hang out with family (both in town and out of town); and we also got to play and nap (mostly in town). The best part for all of us was probably hanging around. Munch when we want; nap when we want. Here's a recap:

Christmas with the Pulvers


Dancing to Battle Hymn...again!


Laughing at Carson


Hanging with Weidemans




Lookin' sharp to hear mommy sing at church on Christmas Eve.


Christmas at Home




Boston loved playing Santa.


But sometimes the presents were HEAVY!


Taking walks in the sled.




Playing in the snow.


Munchin' on some salsa.


And then we crash.

No comments:

Post a Comment