Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Crazy Head to Toe Day

The weekends seem to be getting shorter and shorter. I had a Greek gig on Saturday that took up the entire day. Cara worked Sunday, and I had a rehearsal in Columbia City. With that, we're back to the work week. Boston has been sitting up really well lately. He has the tendency to tip over if he gets too excited, but he's doing a great job. I'm also trying to convince Cara that he's saying "da-da." Right now it's more like, "ya, ya, ya, ya, ya...." and doesn't really associate what he is saying with me, but I'll take what I can get.


Friday is our homecoming game at Carroll, so there is a different dress up day each day this week to show our "school spirit." Check out my "Crazy Head to Toe" outfit. I showed school spirit and was able to dress a little more comfortably than I normally do. Win big.

No comments:

Post a Comment