Tuesday, September 23, 2008

End of Homecoming

Homecoming came and went. Thursday was "Decade Day." I didn't remember to get a photo, but I wore my green Adidas jumpsuit, a big clock around my neck, and sweet purple jambox blasting RunDMC. Friday was "Blue and White Day," so you can probably guess what I wore. Yes, blue and white. As you can see from the photo, some kids really got into it.



Cara and I had a really great weekend all around. Boston stayed over at Dad and Jan's Friday evening while Cara and I went to the homecoming football game. It was standing room only (I guess it would technically be standing lawn only) and Carroll lost, but we still had a good time. Cara got to meet Max, the drug dog, so that was exciting. I played a wedding Saturday, but was home early enough to participate in baby bath time. It's become quite the nightly ritual.

Sunday we decided to eat breakfast at Cindy's Diner downtown before going to church. The place is awesome, and it was great sipping our coffee outside. Although it did get in the mid 80s later in the day, it was pretty chilly around 8:30 when the photo was taken, thus the long sleeved shirt and hat. After church we were able to make it down to the Johnny Appleseed Festival with Cara's parents before heading out to Columbia City to see some more grandparents.




It's crazy to think that we only have one more weekend before October creeps in. It's officially fall. We'll have to see if the costume we bought Boston last year will fit him. I'll keep you updated...

6 comments:

  1. Could he be any cuter??? Seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't see that kid until Monday, but I'll be sure to let him know you said so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cara, you look great! And Boston looks so cute!- No pics of Casey- but I'm sure you look great, too! (Wish we could have seen your jumpsuit!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whatever. If you didn't get to see your kid until "Monday" they would have to commit both of you! We all know better:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Bethany & Mike! Erin, I'm not sure you got my joke. I was talking about the kid with the spiked hair. I won't see him until Monday. Get it? Sheesh, it's not so funny when you have to explain it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. From "The Kid"

    Um what the heck Mr. Stansifer I never consented to you posting my picture all over the internet for your friends to oogle over. I'll let it slide this time, but next time let me know exactly what I'm posing for.

    ReplyDelete