Saturday, March 28, 2009

Mustache Monday and Other News

Last Monday was the first official "Mustache Monday" in a much anticipated new tradition. Definitely Gary had a gig that night and the first day of Spring was just two days prior, so I figured I better celebrate. I was so happy with the results that I vowed to make it a long standing tradition. Cara is less than enthusiastic about the new holiday, but I think it will grow on her. The holiday, not the mustache. That would be gross.





Not too much is different with Cara and myself. I'm on spring break right now through April 5th, thus the new postings. That's not to say I won't be doing anything productive over the break. I just received 160 10 page research papers the day before vacation, so I have plenty to keep me occupied. I have been averaging 5 an hour, so it'll be...32 hours total? Why didn't I go with 6th grade English?

1 comment:

  1. Casey, you look like Earl....and scary. We are all crying over here!

    ReplyDelete