Friday, March 13, 2009

11 months old!

Well, Boston is already 11 months old! We can't believe it! I started planning his first birthday party and am about in tears making out the invitations. This past month we have just simply waiting for spring to arrive! Boston has had his 3rd ear infection and is working on his 8th tooth. Good times! :) The pictures below are from one of the warm days we had this past week (and one from the bathtub!). He absolutely loves to be outside! In other news, my car has officially died. We were able to bargain and bought a 2005 Buick Rendezous. It is great! We have so much more room! We will have to post some pictures soon! Hope all is well with everyone and hope to see many of you at Boston's Birthday party! Invites will be out soon, but if you want to mark your calendars...April 11th from 2-4pm. Cake and ice cream will be served! WooHoo! :)




3 comments:

  1. That little bugger is so adorable. The toothy grin just kills me. I can't believe he's only 11 months and he's already campaigning for Africa. Righteous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is just so cute. I can tell how much personality he has just by looking at his pictures. I wish we could be there to celebrate his first birthday. We sure love you guys! Hope everyone is feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang! He's so flippin cute! I can't believe your car is dead! How will I ever know if I drive by you?!?! Congrats on the new wheels though! May no more ear infections come your way!

    ReplyDelete