Sunday, December 5, 2010

Fun in the Snow

It's here! Boston and I have been enjoying our time in the snow the past couple of days. Yesterday we took a walk and tried to make our footprints look crazy. Boston also insisted on taking his Fisher-Price lawn mower with him so he could mow the snow. Today he helped me shovel the sidewalk with his very own shovel (thanks Mama and Papa!). I promised him we would take the sled down the hill when he wakes up from his nap. If it keeps coming down then like it is now, we should have no problem. And if it keeps coming down through the night into the morning, will that make for a two hour delay? I'll keep my fingers crossed.




1 comment:

  1. These photos are just too cute. Look at the little mansy helping dad. Just look! Uh-oh, I'm feeling feverish.

    ReplyDelete