Monday, December 13, 2010

Traveling Conversations with a Two-Year-Old

Boston - "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!"
Dad - "Boston, don't scream in the car."
Boston - "Huh?"
Dad - "We don't scream in the car."
Boston - "Huh?"
Dad - "No screaming in the car."
Boston - "Huh?"
Dad - *No reply
Boston - "I not hear you, Dad. I not year you say, 'No screaming in the car.' What, Dad?"


Boston - "I want a song." (meaning a song from his playlist (yes, a two-year-old has an iPod playlist)
Dad - "No, we're listening to Christmas music."
Boston - "I don't want to listen to Christmas music. Not EVER EVER EVER!"


Boston - "We going home?"
Dad - "Yeah, we're going home."
Boston - "Why?"
Dad - "Because it's time for your bath."
Boston - "Then I eat ice cream?"
Dad - "Sure."
Boston - "YEEEAAAAHHH!"

1 comment:

  1. For the reason that the admin of this website is working, no
    uncertainty very quickly it will be renowned, due
    to its quality contents.
    My page ; best forex trading course

    ReplyDelete