Friday, November 16, 2007

Mary Kay Party


It's true, there is no party like a Mary Kay party. Cara hosted a holiday party last weekend that seemed to go rather well. I'm not exactly sure about the Mary Kay end of things, but I do know that the cookies were delicious. Tater had a great time greeting all of his friends as they came by. He was very excited to see all 3 of his grandmas on the same day.

With the party came our Christmas decorations. Cara got the tree up and decked it out all by herself. Now I need to do my part and put up some lights outside. I may just stick with a few lights on the porch and forget about the angel that sits in the yard. We had a mishap last year involving Mom, Tater, and the angel. :) I'm not completely certain I'll get them up this weekend, but that's the goal.

I just finished grading my last batch of essays at 10:30 last night. Grades have to be in by 3:30 today, so it was crunch time. Next week is going to be great, though. We went to school on Veteran's Day so we could have Wednesday off of next week. Woo-hoo! It's going to be a much-needed break. We start reading Julius Caesar when we come back, so I'll need to make sure I have everything together. Four more weeks after we return and it's Christmas break time again. I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving. Let us know how things go.

No comments:

Post a Comment