Thursday, November 1, 2007

News

Sorry it's been a while since our last post. I let school, gigs, and lessons bog me down. I recently stopped teaching guitar lesson at B-Sharp to free up some time. I was having a hard time juggling two jobs, gigs, and trying to see my wife a couple hours out of the week. I feel better already.

Baby plans are going well. The heartbeat was right around 155 tonight. It's still pretty high. Does that mean a girl? We'll have to wait and see. Cara has really been popping out lately. It seems like not much progress will be happening and then BAM! Her stomach pops out another couple inches. Cool stuff.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I've been looking around for a new car since our baby news. As much as I love the Geo, it's not really conducive to car seats and strollers. We found a Subaru we liked over the weekend and went for a test drive on Tuesday. Cara started wheeling and dealing and we got them to go quite a bit under the Kelly Blue Book price. It's an '05 Subaru Outback with 58,000 miles. It doesn't have a sun roof or leather, but the CD player and seat warmers are nice. It also has a programmable rear view mirror so you don't have to worry about a garage door opener. I though that was kinda cool. It's going to be weird driving through a parking lot and not setting off car alarms because my car is so incredibly loud. You think I'm joking, but it happened with the Geo. I hope all is well with everyone. Let us know how things are going.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Your belly is so cute! And we love the car! What a good family car :)

    Miss you guys a lot. We're sending Maggie's Halloween pic in the mail. Talk to you soon. Love, B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! We love Maggie photos. Hope all is going well.

    ReplyDelete