Monday, April 7, 2008

Here's the plan

We had an appointment with Dr. Schwartz this morning. He explained what he thinks needs to go on this week with the baby and everything. He has decided to induce me again Tuesday night with the same cervix thinner medicine and then early Wednesday morning break my water and start the pitocin. Hopefully with all these methods the baby will decide to come out naturally. If things don't go as planned and I don't dilate anymore, they will do a c-section, but that is just in the back of our minds now. Since they will be breaking my water, the baby will be here either Wednesday or Thursday (depending). Thanks to everyone for all the phone calls and prayers! Casey and I had a wonderful weekend together with awesome weather too! Continue praying for us and for a healthy baby. I'm sure Casey will keep everyone updated at the hospital too so keep checking the blog! Love you all!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry that little one didn't cooperate enough so that I could have met him/her while I was here. :( I hope that all goes well, and now that I know you have a blog, I'll be checking frequently for updates on my new baby cousin. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the hours are dragging by- but you are a strong woman! We are still praying for a healthy baby and a natural birth. :)

    ReplyDelete