Friday, April 4, 2008

Operation Induction - on hold

Well, I'm sitting at HOME writing this blog which is exactly what we didn't want to happen (at least without a baby). Dr. Scott came in this morning (partners with Dr. Schwartz) to see how I was doing. They checked my cervix once again and, shockingly, there was still no dilation. He said he really would prefer for me not to have to have a section and there is still a good chance we could have the baby naturally. He decided to send me home for the weekend, just taking it easy around the house, and then have an appointment with Dr. Schwartz first thing Monday morning. He then thought we would probably start this whole thing over again, if I don't go into labor myself this weekend. So right now, we are just sitting, waiting, and praying. We know it's going to be a long weekend, so be thinking about us. We just cannot wait to meet this little one; they said he is going to be a stubborn one...like his dad? Or mom? We'll have to wait a few more days to see! Thank you for all the support everyone has shown us this pregnancy and especially over the last couple of days! You all will never know how much that means to us! Keep praying for a healthy baby and hopefully a natural delivery! Love you all! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for another update. I know that you must be disappointed but I'm sure it will all be forgotten when you are holding your healthy baby. Still praying.

    ReplyDelete